- Tonight I was supposed to write a paper. Instead I have gone way overboard on research for said paper (as usual) and written nothing.
- I have played two songs on the piano with a break for research in between.
- I have been sipping on cold coffee for the last four hours- not iced coffee, but coffee that was hot but sat out too long.
- I have listened to a sporadic selection of music tonight because every time I tried to listen to a new album on my “to listen to” list, I was reminded of an old album I love and so then I had to listen to that too.
- Somewhere in the middle of all this I decided to go find my file with old photos and cards in it and take some time to reminisce over a variety of people. It’s funny how much some things change.
- I read some blogs while searching for inspiration for my newest business endeavor (more info to follow).
- I decided that there are a lot of people that I have only met once or twice that I want to know more. I should figure out how to go about this with my complete lack of free time.
- Spent some time thinking about the Hebrew word חסד (Chesed).
Posted April 17, 2014 at 9:47pm in personal voice memo rough recording leonard cohen hallelujah | 1 note
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:22pm in 2000s the royal Tenenbaums Richie Tenenbaum Eric Anderson Wes Anderson film drawing | 1 note
Posted April 7, 2014 at 10:30pm in 2000s film the royal tenenbaums richie tenenbaum luke wilson owen wilson | 1 note